MTO & transportation
The Greer Galloway Group Inc. Engineers and Planners
MTO and Transportation Services
Greer Galloway has a philosophy of improving roads to current design and safety standards, while maintaining the character of the existing neighbourhoods. We apply this to every road improvement project we undertake.
We have hands-on experience in the delivery of these services to a variety of clients including M.T.O., various municipalities and private developers. Our expertise includes M.T.O. highway systems, highway connecting links, municipal roads, bridges and culverts and subdivision roads. We can provide the needed services for your transportation project. A strong technical capability is balanced with a sensitive concern for environmental factors. We consider traffic volume and existing road conditions, including horizontal and vertical geometry, drainage, sub drainage, pavement width and surface quality. We feature the latest in traffic simulation software.
Our engineers believe that the integration of these key physical characteristics into each design solution offers visual relief and continuity with the existing surroundings. An attractive road design that provides safe and convenient access in every season is our objective.
Transportation services offered
- Functional Planning,
- Preliminary and detailed design of local and arterial roads, King's Highways and Freeways
- Preliminary and detail design of structures, bridges, culverts, and retaining walls
- Preparation of contract tender documents
Illumination and traffic signal design
- Highway Illumination (Conventional,High Mast)
- Roadway Illumination (Conventional, Heritage, etc.)
- Public Transportation Parking/Building Facilities
- Public Walking/Bicycle Pathways
- Recreational Facilities
- Navigational Illumination, making waterways safer
- Parking Lot Illumination (Conventional & Unique Luminaires)
- Traffic Signals and Pedestrian Crossings
- Emergency Vehicle Pre-Emption Detection